More freebie stickers for you! Here is a rock star-themed set, inspired by Jon Bon Jovi’s March 2nd birthday. You can use this printable sticker sheet to organize your life creatively. Use with an Erin Condren Life Planner, Happy Planner or any ‘ol planner. Health & fitness are covered: you’ll find stickers to track meals, hydration, to do lists and more.
These stickers are designed especially for Erin Condren planners, but they work with almost any type of planner or calendar.
You can watch how I planned my week using the stickers here…
Just click the image below to download your stickers…
How to use your stickers:
- Download the printable PDF.
- Print on sticker paper, photo paper or plain printer paper. (I use glossy sticker paper.)
- If using sticker paper, simply cut around the shapes.
- If using photo or plain paper, cut the shapes and then use a glue stick or double-sided tape to stick to your page.
- When planning your week, add your personal or business to do’s and appointments, then:
- Use the exercise stickers to identify the days you will work out.
- Use the meal planning, grocery shopping, and meal prep stickers to mark those days.
- Use the dinner sticker to note what you’ll be eating for supper each day.
- Have fun and organize for good health creatively!
Are there any planner stickers you would like to see in the future? Please post your suggestions in the comments below!
- Visit my Etsy fitness sticker shop: Fitness Stickers & Planners
- Want your own Erin Condren planner? Sign up at this link for $10 off your first purchase. http://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/jacquigrimes0319
- More free stickers: