Here’s a fun (and healthy) snack or dessert option perfect for the 4th of July! Red, White & Blueberry Coconut Bark pairs creamy coconut butter with dried blueberries and dried cherries. That’s right, just 3 ingredients, and you can get your coconut bark on in just 10 minutes.
Start with 1/2 cup of coconut butter….. melt over low heat in a sauce pan.
Spread melted coconut butter on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Top with 1/8 cup each dried blueberries and dried cherries.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until hardened. Break into pieces.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (not coconut oil)
- 1/8 cup dried cherries
- 1/8 cup dried blueberries
- Melt coconut butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted coconut butter onto parchment paper, approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Top melted coconut butter with dried berries.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to harden.
- Break into pieces. Enjoy!
Have you ever tried coconut bark before?