I love boneless, skinless chicken tenders because they are healthy, versatile and help dinner come together in a snap. Keep a bag in the freezer for a quick meal that everyone in the family will love!
This chicken tender recipe features the new Quest Chips to add crunch and seasoning. I’ve also added walnuts and tangy Parmesan cheese to turn ordinary chicken tenders into a more sophisticated flavor sure to please the entire family!
- 1 bag Quest Protein Chips, Sea Salt flavor
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place walnuts in blender or food processor, and process until finely ground.
- Crush Quest Chips, or process in food processor.
- Combine ground walnuts, Quest Chip crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Place on a large plate.
- Beat egg and 1 tablespoon water until foamy.
- Dip chicken tenders into egg mixture and then coat both sides with Quest Chips/walnut mixture. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip tenders over. Bake for 5-10 more minutes until coating is golden brown and crisp, and the chicken in thoroughly cooked.
Do you use chicken tenders for a quickie meal? What’s your favorite way to prepare them?
Need Quest Chips to make this recipe? Click here to purchase directly from Quest Nutrition: Quest Protein Chips
For more Quest recipes, click here: Quest Recipes
Download a mini cookbook with my Top 5 Quest Recipes!