|Quest Bar White Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Bark|
In February I posted my coconut bark candy recipe using (delicious!) Quest BarCookies & Cream chunks. As much as I love the cookies & cream flavor, my all time favorite Quest Bar is white chocolate raspberry. I kid you not, I have one for my breakfast almost every day.
This coconut bark is just as easy as the original recipe and contains only TWO INGREDIENTS! Simply substitute the white chocolate raspberry bar (or your choice of flavor) for the cookies & cream. You can find my original recipe here: Quest Bar Cookies & Cream Coconut Bark Recipe.
And this is seriously amazing: the Quest Nutrition Company made a 15 second video of my Coconut Bark Recipe!! I am so excited and honored. Watch it below…
Quest Bar White Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Bark
1/2 cup coconut butter**
1 White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar
Use one-half cup of coconut butter for each Quest Bar you use. I doubled my batch and used an entire cup of coconut butter for two bars. Exact measurements are not necessary – just eyeball it.
1. Chop the Quest bar into small pieces.
2. Melt the coconut butter. The easiest way I have found to melt coconut butter is to remove the lid and pop in the microwave. Start with 30 seconds and stir. It needs to be the consistency of melted chocolate – thick, but pourable.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Combine the melted coconut butter with half of the cookie pieces. Pour or spoon onto the parchment paper. Top with remaining cookie pieces, pressing down so they adhere to the coconut bark.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Remove from fridge and break into pieces. Enjoy!
**Coconut butter is ground coconut meat. That’s it. No added ingredients. If you haven’t discovered the heaven-in-a-jar that is coconut butter, look for it at your local grocery or health food store. See my Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties recipe for more information on coconut butter.
- ♥ You can spoon the coconut bark into little individual “candies,” rather than making a large sheet.
- ♥ Experiment with different flavored Quest Bars.
For more Quest Bar recipes, see my Quest Bar Recipes page!
FYI, I love Quest Protein Bars so much I became an affiliate! If you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links I will earn a small commission, at no cost to you.