Like most of the world I use a digital calendar (Google Calendar = free!) to organize my business life and personal appointments. But, I like to have a LARGE paper calendar to see the big picture when planning events, blog posts and fitness goals weeks and months in advance.
Click to print: 2016 Calendar by WeighToMaintain
My perfect calendar has to have:
- a big ‘ol 2-page spread for each month
- ability to see a month at a glance for planning
- big daily squares for lots of writing
- spaces accommodate Post-It notes so I can move appointments around easily
- lots of color to make me happy
- an inexpensive price tag – preferably free!
Last year I made my own printable calendar to meet all my criteria. The bright colors make me smile every day when I sit down at my desk.
Now I’ve made the printable 2016 calendar and I’d love to share it with you!
Download & print the PDF : 2016 Calendar by WeighToMaintain
I print my calendar on cardstock, but you can use any paper you choose. Just 3-hole punch and pop into a binder. Enjoy!
Share this post to help your friends get organized too!
Want to organize yourself fit? Check out my Free Printables page for lots more worksheets and printables, such as shopping lists and meal planners.