Need to get organized for good health? Planning might not sound sexy, but getting organized doesn’t have to be boring. Spice up your planner or calendar with these snowflake printable planner stickers!!
In this video I share how I use cute snowflake stickers to decorate my Erin Condren planner, track to do’s, plan meals, and more. After you watch the video, click the link above and I’ll send the snowflake stickers right to your inbox.
The stickers are designed especially for Erin Condren planners, but they work with almost any type of planner or calendar.Download free printable snowflake stickers for your Erin Condren planner. Click To Tweet
How to use your stickers:
- Download the printable PDF.
- Print on sticker paper, photo paper or plain printer paper.
- If using sticker paper, simply cut around the shapes.
- If using photo or plain paper, cut the shapes and then use a glue stick or double-sided tape to stick to your page.
- When planning your week, add your personal or business to do’s and appointments, then:
- Use the exercise stickers to identify the days you will work out.
- Use the meal planning, grocery shopping, and meal prep stickers to mark those days.
- Use the dinner sticker to note what you’ll be eating for supper each day.
- Have fun and organize for good health creatively!
I am currently obsessed with designing planner stickers. Do you have any you would like to see in the future? Please post your suggestions in the comments below!
- Want your own Erin Condren planner? Sign up at this link for $10 off your first purchase. http://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/jacquigrimes0319