Ready to get organized? Here’s a free printable 2017 calendar! Even if you use a digital calendar for your appointments, it’s nice to have a LARGE paper calendar to see the big picture when planning events, blog posts and fitness goals.
Click to print: Free Printable 2017 Calendar by WeighToMaintain
My perfect calendar has to have:
- a big ‘ol 2-page spread for each month
- ability to see a month at a glance for planning
- big daily squares for lots of writing
- spaces accommodate Post-It notes so I can move appointments around easily
- lots of color to make me happy
- start of the week on Monday
- an inexpensive price tag – preferably free!
I’m a planner girl … I have an Erin Condren Life Planner and multiple Happy Planners. But I still prefer my own homemade monthly calendar. The bright colors make me smile every day when I sit down at my desk. I hope you enjoy it too!
Download & print the PDF : Free Printable 2017 Calendar by WeighToMaintain
I print my calendar on cardstock, but you can use any paper you choose. Just 3-hole punch and pop into a binder. Enjoy!
Share this post to help your friends get organized too!
Want to organize yourself fit? Check out my Free Printables page for lots more worksheets and printables, such as shopping lists and meal planners.