Do you ever want a warm gooey cupcake for breakfast? Try this super simple, delish Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology Mug Cake recipe. Breakfast (or snack) was never more decadent – or nutritious!
Since peanut butter and chocolate is one of my all-time favorite combinations, this is my go-to protein mug cake recipe.
Definitely let your imagination run wild with this. Add chopped dark chocolate to the batter, or a scoop of coconut butter. Top with a tablespoon of all-fruit preserves for a delicious glaze. I’m getting hungry just thinking about the possibilities!
Make sure to PIN this recipe so you can find it in the future!
For more Shakeology recipes check out this page: Shakeology Recipes
- In bowl, beat egg and add almond milk. Stir until well-mixed.
- Add Shakeology, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Stir until mixture forms a batter.
- Spray a large, microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Pour in batter.
- Microwave for approximately 1 minute 30 seconds. I check the mug cake after 1 minute because I like mine a little gooey like the photo.
- When done, turn out onto a plate, top with peanut butter and enjoy! In a pinch, you can eat your mug cake right out of the mug!