Do you love ice cream but don’t want to stray from your healthy eating plan??
Here’s a delicious solution… Chocolate Fudge Shakeology Ice Cream.
This super simple recipe has only 3 ingredients but is packed with 17 grams of protein and superfood nutrition. Use the Shakeology Ice Cream basic recipe as a springboard for all sorts of variations and don’t worry, I’ll share some ideas!
- 1 scoop (or packet) Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 banana, preferably frozen
- Place Shakeology, almond milk and banana in blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and place in freezer for approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours. (I stir the mixture usually twice during the freezing process but it’s not necessary.)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Shakeology Ice Cream: add 1 Tbsp. peanut butter (or PB2).
- Mocha Chip Shakeology Ice Cream: Add 1 tsp. instant coffee to the Shakeology mixture. Chop 1 square dark chocolate (I like 72% or higher) and stir in the bowl before freezing.
- Chocolate Peppermint Shakeology Ice Cream: Finely chop 1 small candy cane. Stir into bowl before freezing.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Chocolate Fudge Shakeology Ice Cream? Yes, please!” quote=”Chocolate Fudge Shakeology Ice Cream? Yes, please!”]
Need a little Shakeology recipe inspiration? Click for more delicious recipes.