Like most of the world I use a digital calendar (Google Calendar – free!) for my personal and family appointments. But, I like to have a LARGE paper calendar for planning. Sometimes you just need paper to plan out your month in advance.
This year I decided to make my own because I wanted:
- a big ‘ol 2-page spread for each month
- ability to see a month at a glance for planning
- big daily squares for lots of writing
- daily squares accommodate Post-It notes so you can move appointments around easily
- something colorful that would make me happy when I look at it!
I’m happy to share, so download your PDF file here: 2015 Printable Calendar
I printed my calendar on cardstock, but you can use any paper you choose. Just 3-hole punch and pop into a binder. Enjoy!
If you have a friend who would like a planning calendar, feel free to share!